- On Line customers must be 18 years or over.
- Every effort is taken to make sure that all the items listed on the website are in stock and available for delivery, however, due to the nature of our products they do on occasion sell out before we have had time to alter details on our website. If an item has been ordered that is found to be out of stock we will inform the buyer as soon as possible after purchase, full refunds will be offered when this happens.
- All our prices quoted include VAT at the current rate.
- We retain the right to refuse any order
- Our prices do not include postage charges and import taxes for deliveries overseas. We ask that you contact the gallery to discuss such costs.
- Full payment is requested before any item can be sent. We accept most of the credit and debit cards available, such as Visa, Maestro, Switch, Mastercard and American Express.
By purchasing through our website customers are entering into a binding contract under UK law and are agreeing to our terms and conditions of sale.
Security & Privacy;
- Rennies Arts & Crafts Ltd uses Paypal as our on line payment provider. Paypal offers the buyer the very highest degree of protection, more details can be views on Paypals own site, https://www.paypalmarketing.co.uk/safetyadvice/PayPalSafeForBuyers.htm
- Your card details are never known to use, so your sensitive card numbers are not stored on our system.
- On occasion some customers prefer to contact the gallery direct to purchase an item that has been viewed on our website, on such occasions the sensitive card details are fed straight into our card processing terminal, so again the card details are not stored in our systems.
- When entering into a transaction with Rennies Arts and Crafts Ltd we will have to take some personal details, such as name, address, your phone number and possibly your email address, so as to provide you with the best possible service.
- Rennies Arts and Crafts Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information collected about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998. Any personal details we hold will be held securely according to our own strict internal policy and UK law. Your details will only be used by Rennies Arts and Crafts Ltd and will not be passed to any other agency or company.
- We may wish to send you details of forthcoming events or special offers, when we send you the item you have purchased we will include a stamped addressed envelope enabling you to withdraw from any such marketing. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your wish to be excluded from our marketing.
- All images, design and graphics used on Rennies Arts and Crafts Ltd website are protected by copywrite and must not be lifted from the site or used in any way without permission from Rennies Arts and Crafts Ltd.
- We do our very best to ensure that all the information and details on our website are accurate and up to date, however we accept no liability for inaccuracies, omissions or errors on the site.
- Rennies Gallery does not accept responsibility for any direct or indirect or other losses or damages arising from use or misuse of the website, or information contained within it.
Please contact us for any other information relating to these areas.